Choose a plan for instant access to your Virtual Private Server
- 100GB Data Transfer
- 1 Static IP Address
- 1GB Data Storage
- 1x CPU Core
CentOS Ubuntu SUSE Fedora Debian Scientific
cPanel Plesk Webuzo Kloxo Webmin
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This Acceptable Use Policy document, including the following list of Prohibited Activities, is an integral part of your Hosting Agreement with Virtual VM. If you engage in any of the activities prohibited by this AUP document Virtual VM may suspend or terminate your account
Virtual VM's Acceptable Use Policy (the "Policy") for Virtual VM Services is designed to help protect Virtual VM, Virtual VM's customers and the Internet community in general from irresponsible or, in some cases, illegal activities. The Policy is a non-exclusive list of the actions prohibited by Virtual VM. Virtual VM reserves the right to modify the Policy at any time, effective upon posting at http://http://www.virtualvm.com/#!/aup
Prohibited Uses of Virtual VM Systems and Services: 1. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws
2. Sending Unsolicited Bulk Email ("UBE", "spam"). The sending of any form of Unsolicited Bulk Email through Virtual VM's servers is prohibited. Likewise, the sending of UBE from another service provider advertizing a web site, email address or utilizing any resource hosted on Virtual VM's servers, is prohibited. Virtual VM accounts or services may not be used to solicit customers from, or collect replies to, messages sent from another Internet Service Provider where those messages violate this Policy or that of the other provider
3. Running Unconfirmed Mailing Lists. Subscribing email addresses to any mailing list without the express and verifiable permission of the email address owner is prohibited. All mailing lists run by Virtual VM customers must be Closed-loop ("Confirmed Opt-in"). The subscription confirmation message received from each address owner must be kept on file for the duration of the existence of the mailing list. Purchasing lists of email addresses from 3rd parties for mailing to from any Virtual VM-hosted domain, or referencing any Virtual VM account, is prohibited
4. Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this AUP or the AUP of any other Internet Service Provider, which includes, but is not limited to, the facilitation of the means to send Unsolicited Bulk Email, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, denial of service attacks
5. Operating an account on behalf of, or in connection with, or reselling any service to, persons or firms listed in the Spamhaus Register of Known Spam Operations (ROKSO) database at www.spamhaus.org/rokso
6. Unauthorized attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user (e.g., "cracking")
7. Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment
8. Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information of any Virtual VM customers or end-users by any means or device
9. Knowingly engage in any activities designed to harass, or that will cause a denial-of-service (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) to any other user whether on the Virtual VM network or on another provider's network
10. Using Virtual VM's Services to interfere with the use of the Virtual VM network by other customers or authorized users
Customer Responsibility for Customer's Users Each Virtual VM customer is responsible for the activities of its users and, by accepting service from Virtual VM, is agreeing to ensure that its customers/representatives or end-users abide by this Policy. Complaints about customers/representatives or end-users of an Virtual VM customer will be forwarded to the Virtual VM customer's postmaster for action. If violations of the Virtual VM Acceptable Use Policy occur, Virtual VM reserves the right to terminate services with or take action to stop the offending customer from violating Virtual VM's AUP as Virtual VM deems appropriate, without notice
Last Modified: Wed, 09 May 13 17:11:03 +0000
For Help with your VPS, please open a support ticket at the Client Portal
Virtual VM Control Panel
- Start, Stop, Reboot, and Power Off.
- Monitor CPU, RAM, Disk, Bandwidth, and Performance.
- View Processes, Start/Stop Services.
- Change Hostname and Root Password.
- Change or re-install Operating Systems.
- Install Control Panel cPanel Plesk Webuzo Kloxo Webmin
You can email us directly at email@example.com.
Client PortalFor billing and support issues and to manage your services.